Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Seattle Calling!

So this landed in the Austin Comedy Hour's inbox today. What can we say? Zak's a smart man. Crockpots is one of my favorites too. If you haven't seen it yet, look to your right. And if you're going to be in Seattle in September, check out SketchFest Seattle!

------------------------------------
Hey Austin Comedy Hour,

My name is Zak Nelson and I am the Sponsorships/Education Coordinator at Seattle SketchFest. I really enjoyed a lot of your videos that I saw online. The Taboo and Crockpots sketches were especially funny. The Crockpots one was probably my favorite though. The timing and the pacing of it were just great. So with that said...

SketchFest Seattle opened our applications on April 11th and I'd be remiss if I didn't get you to apply. We decide our festival roster by a committee vote among the staff, and if you apply you'll definitely have me rooting for you. We're bringing out of town acts in for the last week of the festival, Sept 27th & 28th...I really do hope to see your application, because you're awesome! Apply here: http://www.sketchfest.org/apply/

~Zak Nelson
 ------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment