Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Re-Entry

There are officially four more days of SXSW Film--including today. Unfortunately, regular life has taken hold, and the re-entry to work, responsibilities, etc. will tie me up for the remainder. A good workout with friends eased this morning's re-entry somewhat, but man, it's hard to focus!

I cannot believe I now have 5 SXSW's under my belt. Each has been different--the excitement when you have a project out in the world v. the behind-the-scenes helping others who are in that same boat. The serendipitous meetings--every single year you have those. Every single year you have bad hours too, where you wonder why on earth you've thrown yourself into the maelstrom.

I told my very understanding other that I was kind of sorry SX ended on such a high note this year, because it made me more sad that it was over. He thought that was best. And once I start to re-acclimate to daily life, I think I'll agree with him. XO all. See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment