Friday, July 30, 2010

Cell: The Web Series' ITV Fest Red Carpet Premiere

I might be the only one there who didn't know the red carpet was called a step and repeat. And now I understand why! The red carpet is a red mat--it's about the size of a king-sized bed with a pop-up backdrop behind it. You stand in line, squeeze in, have your picture taken and get out of the way! Again. Everyone else probably already knew this...

The party was great--enjoyed meeting everyone, found out about some cool new series (check out Squatters everybody--will hook you up with a link when the ocean isn't beckoning) and all around had a great time with everyone. Had my first taste of El Pollo Loco afterwards and some sips of honey bourbon before. Damn good stuff.

I know I should put down all the details now, but I've been uploading pictures, etc. for the better part of two hours (I'm slow), and now I need coffee and fresh air. Will reflect and post again later. XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment