Monday, September 20, 2010

Still Kickin'

I have this weird in-between feeling right now--have a few weeks in October when I'll be totally out of commission--which leaves me 'dead' time right now. Not enough time to really chew into something. Passing on opportunities that fall too close to those days.

I'm ready to be back in classes, but lots of the fall classes run through those two unavailable October weeks. So...I found a great playwright (new to me) that may be providing me with my new comic monologue. I'm working on that. Finishing up a book on the history of modern indy films. Going on auditions. Following up with contacts. And trying to feel like an actor, knowing sure as anything that two or three things will likely break at the same time!

If you stumble on this, send some positive thoughts out to my extended family. They need 'em, and I'm passing em' on as fast as I can.

Awesome news--I was watching the two filmed in Texas shows tonight--Lone Star and Chase-- and two of the actors from this summer's movie, Favor, were in them--Donny Boaz in Lone Star and Tamara Jolaine in Chase. I love seeing my friends on the big and little screens!!! Great job, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment